Data Protection and Membership Privacy
- The Saxifrage Society will store your membership information securely on
our membership database which is held and controlled by our Membership
Secretary. Access to the database is restricted to the Secretary, Treasurer,
Web Master, News Letter Editor and Chairman.
- The Society uses your information only in the pursuit of Society business
such as the sending of Newsletters (and any other information) and the
processing of subscription payments.
- The Society will not pass information on to third parties but members may
be invited to make online or automatic payments and money transfers which will
be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party operating the
payment system involved.
- The Saxifrage Society will hold your information while you are a member of
the Society but will delete it immediately if you resign your membership or if
a period of twenty four months elapses without the receipt of an annual
- The Data Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection
Regulations (GDPR) 2018 is the
Membership Secretary who can be contacted for more information.